InertSustain AQ-C18 columns are designed to achieve strong retention for highly polar compounds, which is the most challenging goals in developing reversed phase methods. The optimization of bonding of the C18 groups at equal distance to the silica gel enable InertSustain AQ-C18 to offer significant retention for highly polar compounds even under water rich mobile phases..
• Exceptional retention for highly polar compounds (hydrophilic)
• Highly inert packing material results in less tailing of peaks for virtually any type of analytes
• Extreme resistance to low and high pH mobile phases
• Reliable Reproducibility, performance & quality
• Endlessly reproducible from column-to-column and batch-to-batch