InertSustain AQ-C18 columns are designed to achieve strong retention for highly polar compounds, which is the most challenging goals in developing reversed phase methods. The optimization of bonding of the C18 groups at equal distance to the silica gel enable InertSustain AQ-C18 to offer significant retention for highly polar compounds even under water rich mobile phases.
• Exceptional retention for highly polar compounds (hydrophilic)
• Highly inert packing material results in less tailing of peaks for virtually any type of analytes
• Extreme resistance to low and high pH mobile phases
• Reliable Reproducibility, performance & quality
• Endlessly reproducible from column-to-column and batch-to-batch
Generally, silica based columns are mechanically stable and provide high efficiencies, however, they cannot be used under alkaline conditions and their residual silanol groups tend to adsorb organic bases. InertSustain C18 employs a radically new type of silica, in which the surface of the silica is uniquely modified, enabling precise control of the silica properties.
InertSustain C18 inherits the advantages of all the current Inertsil HPLC columns (e.g., extremely low operating back pressure, superior inertness to typically any analytes, high efficiency and compatibility with a wide range of solvents), but now can be used for wide pH analysis with consistent performance from column to column and lot to lot.
• High Inertness
• Extremely Low Operating Back Pressure
• Long Column Lifetime
• pH Range from 1 ～ 10
• Reliable Reproducibility