- Reduces pulsation to an absolute minimum, making super low pulsation flow possible
- Problems with bubbles greatly reduced
- Plunger seal life extended
- Limit switches for both high and low pressures
- Space-saving compact design
- 2 or more pumps can be externally controlled thru RS-232C interface
- Choose either PEEK or Stainless Steel to match solvent used
*1: Maximum pressure is only sustained intermittently. Continuous pump operation at maximum pressure cannot be guaranteed.
Note: The specifications and product design may change without prior notice.
Linear Drive Design
Suction (solvent aspiration)
The UI-22 pump uses a linear driver mechanism in which the plunger moves in line with the motor’s axis. Because aspirated air can be easily discharged, and with the seal suffering almost no wear, tiny leaks from the seal are eliminated, which means that even highly volatile solvents can be efficiently pumped.