Inertsil C8 columns have a pore size of 150 Å and it is recommended for rapid analysis of highly hydrophobic compounds.
We recommend InertSustain C8
or Inertsil C8-4
columns for all new method development.
• Virtually perfect peak shape for most bases and acids
• Outstanding peak shape for acids and bases
• Exceptional physical and chemical durability provides long column life
• Vast database of chromatographic applications available to assist in method development
• One of most popular and trusted HPLC columns in industry for more than 25 years